If you need some change in your not so happening life and are tired of having to look at the same old interior of your home, a great way to feel refreshed is to start designing your bathroom and start afresh. Bring about this change with these exclusive ideas for bathroom designs
- The waterfall effect: Put little glass tiles to the shower area vertically to give a pretty waterfall illusion.
- Pretty patterns: Create patterns with mixing and matching patterned tiles and give a splash of color instantly.
- Add a motif: Want to create a sophisticated signature wall? A repeated pattern does the job for you!
- Freestyle is stylish: If you don’t think going bold isn’t your style, then maybe freestyle is. Do whatever you feel at the moment and work wonders with your creativity.
- That bling: A colored glass tile walls is the ultimate bling if you’re looking for a statement wall.
- Go big: Put everything in your bathroom larger than life, frame it, and make it bigger. Make it better.
- Keep the light coming: Letting the light enter the room makes it look airy and calm and also helps you make some vitamin D!
- Glass shower doors: A classic look through and through! Glass shower door is the all-time favorite bathroom design ever.
- Customize it: Add accessories and storage spaces and mirrors as you need them, eliminate the things you don’t want.
And lastly, less is more. A minimalistic approach is the best approach to a successful bathroom design avoiding overcrowding of the bathroom space.