Is a stylish vanity essential for your bathroom vanity?
To style a bathroom, there are innumerable ways to be creative. From designing the bathroom to adding colors and fixtures, everything should complement each other so the bathroom becomes a stunning ensemble. Bathroom vanity is a necessity without a doubt. With the following intelligent ideas, make the bathroom vanity the centerpiece of your bathroom.
- A floating vanity: A floating vanity adds visual space to your bathroom so it looks bigger, spacious and better.
- Inlaid cabinets: Why waste space when you can turn it into a workable storage cabinet and put your electronic appliances with built-in sockets
- A handy step stool: Especially for small kids who can’t reach up to the sink, this super convenient sliding step stool at the base of the bathroom vanity saves up space and adds style.
- Show your stuff instead of hiding it: If you have a master bath, give it a fascinating spa-like feel by showing off your bathroom essentials without a guilt.
- A neat bathroom: Or if you don’t have space to spare, try keeping it simple and tidy, storing away your toiletries.
- Storage under the sink: Use up the space under the sink by turning it into fancy storage cabinets and add metal bars in it for you to hang towels and other belongings.
- Long and lean: Every bit of the storage space counts when you’re running out of it. A very straightforward top to bottom cabinet can serve well as a medicine cabinet in addition to being a storage cupboard.